About VAS - Visualising Australasia's Soils
Visualising Australasia's Soils (VAS) - a place to discover and share soils information, activities and research from Australia and New Zealand.
VAS is a community resource and welcomes your feedback, input and contribution. VAS brings together (federates) soil related datasets and information created and managed by government agencies and organisations, industry groups, community groups and individuals.
VAS is a Soil CRC initiative. The project partners are:
- Federation University - Centre for eResearch and Digital Innovation (CeRDI)
- Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research, New Zealand
- University of Tasmania
- University of Southern Queensland
- Birchip Cropping Group
- Burdekin Productivity Services
- Central West Farming Systems Inc.
- Gillamii Centre
- Herbert Cane Productivity Services Ltd
- Holbrook Landcare Network
- Nutrien (formerly Landmark)
- Liebe Group
- MacKillop Farm Management Group
- Mallee Sustainable Farming
- North Central Catchment Management Authority
- Riverine Plains Inc.
- Southern Farming Systems
- Western Australia No Till Farmers Association
- West Midlands Group
- Wimmera Catchment Management Authority
Hints and Information
Introductory information and getting started using the map.